Sunday, November 26, 2017

Miracle From Heaven


Just finished watching the movie MIRACLES FROM HEAVEN.  What a great movie to watch during this Thanksgiving holiday!  Did it bring tears to my eyes?  Yes, yes and yes!  After watching this movie, I wanted to immediately get up and ask others --- Have you ever had a Miracle from Heaven?  I have, and here's my story:

Had a really rough pregnancy once upon a time.  I had to be put on bed rest.  During this time, while going to visit my doctor for my monthly visit, I fell down a flight of stairs --- all the way to the bottom of the stairs. After being rushed to the hospital I was told(my baby (hat I had so hoped for after trying several times) would come three months early.  Not good!  The doctor came in to tell us that she had a 50/50 chance of surviving and that she would probably have brain damage.  What an awful thing to say to a patient I thought (all the time saying the 23rd Psalm in my mind).  The neonatologist was summoned about ten minutes later to tell me that my baby would come early but that everything looked great. He went on to say she would be a little small - around four (4) pounds! The 23rd Psalm raced back in my mind again!  Thank you God I said to myself.
        Yes, she is here now and her name is Faith (My Miracle from Heaven).

Have you had a miracle from Heaven?  What is your miracle?


Remember to F.O.C.U.S. and that Success is your Destiny!  Always!

1 comment: