Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gased Up?


I just recently got back from putting gas in my car.  Looking back I noted that many people were putting Ultra premium in their cars, and with today’s rising cost of gas, I thought, they must be crazy.  However, it was not only the luxury car owners that were putting Ultra premium in their cars, but also the Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford, as well as other car owners.  My spouse ALWAYS puts Ultra premium in his 99’ Toyota, as well as his old 76 Ford truck (please let’s not talk about his baby).  I stopped to ask him why.  I might add that my husband is somewhat of a philosopher.  He stated that, “I want the best for my cars.  This way, they will always hold up for me. They will not let me down.  I do not have to do as much to fix them up as they get older.  If I take care of my cars they will take care of me—financially and emotionally. I knew what he meant by financially, but was a little confused on the emotional part.  So, I asked what he meant by emotionally.  He stated, I will not be stressed out how I am going to find money to fix them up.  Well, “silly rabbit” you got your answer (ummmmmm)!

 As I think back at this conversation, I say what kind of Gas are you putting into your life; personally and professionally!  Have you “GASED UP” with Ultra premium or just Regular? Who is in your inner circle?  As you get older, do you want Ultra Premium or just Regular folks in your inner circle?  As you look at your career path, do you want Ultra Premium or just Regular folks on your side?  What are you doing to develop that Ultra Premium touch?  Well, think about it and F.O.C.U.S., and remember, Success is Your Destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment