Sunday, January 5, 2014

Giants Fall

Happy Sunday Morning,
It is a cold morning, but beautiful. Sitting here viewing church services online--Giants have to fall. Wow, Giants, I think.  What are my Giants?  What are your Giants?  Remembering some of my past Giants:  lack of self-confidence in speaking in public (now I am a public speaker).  Fear of writing (now I am a blogger).  So many Giants, so little time (ummmm!)  I also remember my mother saying, Face your Tigers, are you will be eaten.  I guess this statement "tag teams" with Giants have to fall--you can only make YOUR GIANTS fall, however.  Stay in your lane this year, and only get out of your lane if you are expressly asked to get into someone else's lane to assist with "giants falling",(and do not be their main Giant slayer) otherwise you will muddle their path. F.O.C.U.S. in 2014.  Remember, Success is your Destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment