Thursday, January 9, 2014

WHO IS IN YOUR INNER CIRCLE?


YOUR INNER CIRCLE TO SUCCESS

 

In preparing for an upcoming project, I have had to do some research.  The research led me to personalities of birds.  After finishing this research, I thought about each bird that I researched, and through the research there were four main birds that had more outstanding characteristics than the others…people-like characteristics. I thought I would certainly like these types of birds in my inner circle on the road to success.

 

The first bird is the Eagle.  The Eagle stands high above and looks down low at any impending danger or attacks.  The Eagle is highly analytical and decisive.  I thought, sometimes I am slow in making decision, with this person helps, I am sure to get around the curve of indecisiveness, at least. 

 

The next bird is the Peacock.  With all the madness that sometimes goes into becoming successful, surely the Peacock would be one of my partners.  The Peacock is funny, can make anything sparkle and is the life of the party.  Many times, I need humor in my life to make it to the next avenue of success.  I have to stop and see that sometimes life is not all that serious. 

 

My next inner circle partner would be the Owl! Yes, Who, Who, Who! The Owl is a problem solver, logical and a great thinker.  The Owl can help me and the Eagle slow down before we crash on the wrong street and think things through before making that ultimate decision.

 

And, yes, finally, the partner that I will always cherish, the Dove.  The Dove is a team player, always asking, what can I do next for you.  The Dove is supportive, patient, and very peaceful.  One of the greatest traits of the Dove is that they are loyal! So no matter, what street, avenue, curve that I turn down, the Dove will always be there for me. 

 

What about you?  Who is in your Inner Circle?  You had better think about this on your journey to success so that you can F.O.C.U.S. And, remember Success is your Destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment