Thursday, January 2, 2014

Today is the Beginning of the Rest of Your Life

Today is the second day of the 2014 New Year!  However, today is the beginning of the rest of your life.  Leave behind the sorrows and regrets of yesterday, and seize the opportunity to make a grand entrance into tommorrow.  Hold you head of high and F.O.C.U.S.!  Follow On Course Until Successful.

As we begin to embark on a New Year, I suddenly remember all of the weight that I allowed to rest on me...in my soul and in my life.  Yet, I am ready for the task of uplifting and encouraging myself first, so that I can encourage others.  If I am not prepared to travel the road, I cannot and will not assist anyone else.  This is  given!  Many people might say this is a negative statement, but if I am to give my best to someone else, I have to give my best to myself first...I need the energy along the way.  Remember always that, "Success is Your Destiny".

No comments:

Post a Comment